Technical QA Engineer and Build Manager (full-time)Wikitude has an immediate opening for a Technical QA Engineer and Build Manager in Salzburg, Austria, who will work in the Wikitude engineering team. We are looking for a quality obsessed QA engineer that wants to help contribute to the next phase of our company’s growth. In this role you will be responsible for all kind of testing of our products (mobile SDK, web applications). We are looking for a passionate person who can help the engineering team to increase the quality of the products and increase efficiency of the development by planning and automating testing procedures. Additionally you will be responsible managing our CI server (Jenkins) and bring Wikitude’s Continuous Delivery approach to the next level. The position will have the added benefit of working with a young, dynamic and highly experienced team in the flexible environment of an emerging startup.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A passion for software development, testing and are aiming for a high quality standard
- A Master of Science degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with testing frameworks and strategies
- A good understanding of build processes, CI and CD pipelines
- Advanced programming skills in C/C++
- Experience with managing a CI infrastructure (preferably Jenkins)
Answering “Yes” to one or more of the following statements will be considered a plus:
- I have already experience with QA for a mobile environment (Android/iOS apps).
- I have already worked with Jenkins as CI tool and Corbertura/Istanbul as code coverage tools
- Interest to work in the area of augmented reality/virtual reality